Time for another episode of “Stretch Your Mind Sunday!” I’m loving the Omni filters from Lensbaby, they are so fun to play with; they make for some great abstract photos. I came across today’s subject while walking around Moorpark College yesterday, so hint #1 is that you will find some type of these at a school.
- Fujifilm X-T3
- K&F Concept Nikon to Fuji lens converter
- Sigma 50mm macro lens (Nikon mount, manual focus)
- Crystal Seahorse and Triangular Prism filters
- Focal Length: 50mm
- ISO: 160
- Aperture: f/2.8 to f/4 (I was alternating between those two and don’t remember which I used)
- Shutter Speed: 1/280
- Exposure Compensation: -0.67EV
POST PROCESSING INFO
RAW Photo was post processed in Capture One Fujifilm 12
188 days down, 177 to go!!
Hint #2: You can find these in metal, plastic, and other materials. This happened to be highly polished/painted metal.
Did you guess that there are 2 chairs?